Saturday, January 29, 2011

Treasure Island

I am loving reading the book Treasure Island.  I feel like I am on vacation, almost, in the Caribbean.  I would love to go back to the Caribbean and see those blue waters and warm breezes and warm water.  I love Hawaii, too. But there is something about the Caribbean, I don't know what it is.  The book is so descriptive, you feel like you are on the ship with the crew.  You can hear the water hit the side of the ship and smell the humid air.  Love it!  I'm writing a paper on it, and it is done for tonight.  I will edit it tomorrow and then send it off to Marylhurst to have a tutor edit it for me.  For some reason I just don't get the citing stuff.  I think I follow the Hacker's guide , but then something is done incorrectly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment