Saturday, January 29, 2011

Adele's wedding plans

Last weekend Adele and I ordered the wedding cake.  Wonderful place! Wonderful cake!  Just happens to be the same place Tracy got their cake for their wedding.  Cool.  Today Mark ordered her dress.  I hope it wasn't a mistake.  I don't feel right about it, but what can you do?  She has to make her own mistakes, I guess.  I don't feel right about a lot of this, but I am just an emotional mom and I don't get to...have these feelings.  Or if I do, I can't express them.  Or if I express them, I can only express them to my friends who will listen and not judge, or fret.  Lisa told me I bottled things up too much.  I know I do.  I have to in order to get through to the next day, and the next, and the next... What good would it do to express my real feelings about things?  No good what-so-ever.  I would just hurt people, and then eventually hurt me. Because I hurt when I hurt people.  No good can become of it.  Still pissed off about the stupid math test.

No comments:

Post a Comment